Arts and Crafts Restrictions (see below for Food Vendors)
· Exhibits must be 80% handmade crafts. Review committee must approve all items that are not handcrafted.
The deadline for receipt of signed applications is September 1, 2003. Applications received after this date are subject to a $25 late fee. Applications received prior to June 30th receive $15 discount.
· Each exhibit space is approximately 85 to 95 sq ft.
· The Festival does not provide booths, pegboards, hardware, tables or chairs
· Exhibitors provide all display equipment
· Set-up equipment or staff is not provided
· Electrical service is provided only as specified in application. Exhibitors requiring electrical service must submit requirements for approval in writing with application.
Move-In and Move-Out from Exhibit Spaces
· Set-up begins on Thursday, November 20, 2003 from 3 p.m. until 7:00 p.m. and on Friday from 7:00 A.M. until 8 A.M. All booths must be set up and ready for operation by Friday 8 A.M. Booths not ready by appointed time may be asked to withdraw from show with no refund of fees.
· Takedown of exhibits may not begin until 6 p.m. on final day of show.
· Vehicles of exhibitors cannot be allowed on the Market load-in areas until all Show patrons have exited exhibit area.
· Security is provided at night.