RULES -- Please Read!
The Dickens of a Christmas Market Rules & Information
Rules are for you to keep!
A Victorian Christmas MarketDickens on Cypress Creek will be held at Cypress Creek Christian Community Center, Spring, Texas. A Victorian Christmas Market kicks off the holiday season with a celebration reminiscent of the turn of the century. Advertising campaign includes, newspaper and radio, merchant posters and high traffic signs and banners, direct mail and Community Center marquee.
Proceeds benefit the Educational, artistic and touring projects of Cypress Creek Community Chorale, an IRS 501 © (3) tax exempt organization.
The Victorian Christmas Market, Dickens on Cypress Creek is not related to festivals of similar name in other cities.
RULES FOR PARTICIPANTS:
1. All professional artists and crafts people are invited to participate.
2. Each and every item sold must be approved.
3. Silk screen clothing is not allowed.
4. All items must show good taste and acceptability is at the sole discretion of The Christmas Market Administrative staff. Any unacceptable items must be immediately removed. Any vendor refusing to remove inappropriate items will be expelled from show with no refund of any fees.
1) All vendors and their staff must be dressed in costumes representative of the Victorian period. Christmas style costumes will be acceptable. Costumes add to the festival atmosphere and help with sales.
1) Display or set-up equipment, such as tables, chairs and tents are not available.
Vendors must decorate according to the Victorian theme as much as is reasonably possible. Booths and carts must be decorated accordingly, however a Christmas theme would be acceptable. Decorations and costumes add to the festival atmosphere and help with sales. There will be one $50 best of show award.
Each applicant must submit a minimum of 3 good quality photographs that are representative of work to be sold. Each and every type of work to be sold must be represented. All photos are to be labeled with names, addresses and prices. Your photos will be retained for our file. Photos must be re-submitted every year. All applicants will be juried from these photos.