Review committee must approve all items. Review
committee reserves the
right to limit the number of "like item" booths.
* Exceptional items will be considered for the market; i.e. antiques, crafts
collectibles, dolls, paintings, photography, etc.
* Limited applications from home party type products will be considered on a
case by case basis. For more information contact Hazel Bright.
The deadline for receipt of signed applications is October 31, 2005.
Applications received after this date are subject to a $25 late
received prior to June 30, 2005 are awarded a 10%
subtract discount before remitting check)
* Each exhibit space is approximately 85 to 95 sq ft, single and double exhibits
* The Market does not provide booths, pegboards, hardware, tables or chairs
* Exhibitors provide all display equipment
* Set-up equipment or staff is not provided
* Electrical service
is provided only if specified in application.
AVAILABILITY OF ELECTRICAL BOOTHS
IS LIMITED AND WILL BE
ASSIGNED TO THOSE REQUESTING ELECTRICITY ON A FIRST
FIRST SERVED BASIS! NO cords will be allowed to cross walkways
to mid section
booths. Exhibitors requiring electrical service must submit
approval in writing with application. No
Move-In and Move-Out from Exhibit Spaces
* Set-up begins on Thursday, November 17, 2005 from 3 p.m. until 7 p.m. and
on Friday from
7 a.m. until 8 a.m. All booths must be set up and ready for
operation by Friday 8 a.m. Booths not ready by appointed
time be asked to
withdraw from show with no refund of fees.
* Takedown of exhibits may not begin until 5 p.m. on final day of show.
* Vehicles of exhibitors cannot be allowed on the Market load-in areas until
all Show patrons have exited exhibit area.
site security is provided on Thursday and Friday nights. We have a
substantial overnight security force and have had no problems. However, we
do not assume any responsibility for your property.
Vendor parking is in the back parking lot.
Please leave spaces lining the
sidewalks for customers!